[openstack-dev] [cinder] Not seeking another term as PTL

John Griffith john.griffith8 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:57:04 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

I've been kinda mixed on this one, but I think it's a good time for me to
not run for Cinder PTL.  I've been filling the role since we started the
idea back at the Folsom Summit, and it's been an absolute pleasure and
honor for me.

I don't plan on going anywhere and will still be involved as I am today,
but hopefully I'll also now have a good opportunity to contribute elsewhere
in OpenStack.  We have a couple of good candidates running for Cinder PTL
as well as a strong team backing the project so I think it's a good time to
let somebody else take the official PTL role for a bit.

Thanks,
John