[openstack-dev] [nova] are we going to remove the novaclient v3 shell or what?

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Mon Sep 22 09:41:33 UTC 2014

That would depend on what we will implement through v2.1+microversions.
If the interface of the microversions is almost the same as v3 API, current
v3 code of novaclient would be useful. Otherwise, it would be better to remove
the code from novaclient.
I posted a mail[1] for the direction of v2.1+microversions, I am glad if we get
some consensus/direction.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi

---