[openstack-dev] No one replying on tempest issue?Please share your experience

Nikesh Kumar Mahalka nikeshmahalka at vedams.com
Sat Sep 20 12:42:48 UTC 2014

Still i didnot get any reply.

Now i ran below command:
./run_tempest.sh
tempest.api.volume.test_volumes_snapshots.VolumesSnapshotTest.test_volume_from_snapshot

and i am getting test failed.

Actually,after analyzing tempest.log,i found that:
during creation of a volume from snapshot,tearDownClass is called and it is
deleting snapshot bfore creation of volume and my test is getting failed.

I having attached some files

Regards
Nikesh: