[openstack-dev] [oslo] zeromq work for kilo

Mehdi Abaakouk sileht at sileht.net
Fri Sep 19 16:02:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

For me, the lack of tests is why reviews are not done, even some of them
are critical.

An other issue, less problematic, of this driver is it relies on
eventlet directly,
but all the eventlet code should be only localized into
oslo.messaging._executor.impl_eventlet.

Otherwise, I have real opinion for pushing the zmq driver in an other
repo or not, if we really have people to maintain this driver,
I'm sure the code will be merged.

Having the testing issue fixed for K-1 sounds a good milestone, to see
if we are able to maintain it even with split or not the repo.

Regards,
---
Mehdi Abaakouk
mail: sileht at sileht.net