[openstack-dev] [metrics] Another issue when analyzing SSH Gerrit (as young as August 2014)

Daniel Izquierdo dizquierdo at bitergia.com
Fri Sep 19 10:30:50 UTC 2014

Hi!

After having a more in depth review of data coming from Gerrit, some
other issues appear when using the SSH Gerrit API.

Some of the dates when reviewing the code (Code-Review, Verified, etc)
seem to be inconsistent with the data found in the comments section.

Example: issue https://review.openstack.org/#/c/98688/  (Heat project).

Let's take the PatchSet 44.

$ ssh -p 29418 review.openstack.org gerrit query 98688 --format=JSON
--files --comments --patch-sets --all-approvals --commit-message
--submit-records

After parsing a bit the JSON file...

Revision (patchset) 44 (cf7819ccdbf8999fc963e9c8d400c932ad780674)