[openstack-dev] Oslo final releases ready

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:25:00 UTC 2014

Howdy,

I did some digging and it appears because the proposal bot failed and
skipped out updating keystone-specs:
http://logs.openstack.org/c2/c2372ca3ef6c3ced31934429aecf830daafe583a/post/propose-requirements-updates/e9bbc05/console.html#_2014-09-18_22_56_42_181
(the exit comes from here:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/requirements/tree/update.py#n171)

Basically the problem is that keystone-specs have change
requirements.txt where it possibly shouldn't have. I'm not sure what
the policy is here but I'm guessing the keystone-specs repository
shouldn't be in the global requirements project list. There is no need
for deployers to have requirements that are needed for specs.

I've proposed a change to remove the keystone-specs repository from
projects.txt. If that merges the post jobs for the requirements
project will be re-ran and and proposals for the missed projects
should come through then.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/122619/

As a side note, we should probably have failed post-jobs reported to
the somewhere. I've also put up a proposal for this:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/122620/

Cheers,
Josh