[openstack-dev] [nova] are we going to remove the novaclient v3 shell or what?

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Thu Sep 18 01:44:09 UTC 2014

Sorry for a little late response,
I think we don't need new features of v3 into novaclient anymore.
For example, the v3 part of the above[1] was not necessary because
a new feature server-group quota is provided as v2 and v2.1, not v3.
Tempest also should be considered about this topic, and I think the
same thing about Tempest also.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi