[openstack-dev] [zaqar] Signing Off from Core

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 22:14:57 UTC 2014

On 09/17/2014 11:50 PM, Alejandro Cabrera wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I am officially removing myself as a core member of the Zaqar project.
>
> Thanks for all the good times, friends, and I wish you the best for the future!

Alejandro,

I think I speak for everyone when I say the project is where it is also
because of your contributions and support. You played a key role in the
project's growth and we all thank you a lot for that.

I'm sad to see you go and I wish you luck on your new adventures :)
Cheers,
Flavio

--
@flaper87