[openstack-dev] [release] client release deadline - Sept 18th

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Sep 17 15:14:56 UTC 2014

On 9/15/2014 12:57 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:

> On 9/10/2014 11:08 AM, Kyle Mestery wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Matt Riedemann
>> <mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks for bringing this up. We do our own packaging and need time
>>> for legal
>>> clearances and having the final client releases done in a reasonable
>>> time
>>> before rc1 is helpful.  I've been pinging a few projects to do a final
>>> client release relatively soon.  python-neutronclient has a release this
>>> week and I think John was planning a python-cinderclient release this
>>> week
>>> also.
>>>
>> Just a slight correction: python-neutronclient will have a final
>> release once the L3 HA CLI changes land [1].
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kyle

>>> --
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Matt Riedemann

> python-cinderclient 1.1.0 was released on Saturday:
>
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-cinderclient/1.1.0

python-novaclient 2.19.0 was released yesterday [1].

List of changes:

mriedem at ubuntu:~/git/python-novaclient$ git log 2.18.1..2.19.0 --oneline
--no-merges
cd56622 Stop using intersphinx
d96f13d delete python bytecode before every test run
4bd0c38 quota delete tenant_id parameter should be required
3d68063 Don't display duplicated security groups
2a1c07e Updated from global requirements
319b61a Fix test mistake with requests-mock
392148c Use oslo.utils
e871bd2 Use Token fixtures from keystoneclient
aa30c13 Update requirements.txt to include keystoneclient
bcc009a Updated from global requirements
f0beb29 Updated from global requirements
cc4f3df Enhance network-list to allow --fields
fe95fe4 Adding Nova Client support for auto find host APIv2
b3da3eb Adding Nova Client support for auto find host APIv3
3fa04e6 Add filtering by service to hosts list command
c204613 Quickstart (README) doc should refer to nova
9758ffc Updated from global requirements
53be1f4 Fix listing of flavor-list (V1_1) to display swap value
db6d678 Use adapter from keystoneclient
3955440 Fix the return code of the command "delete"
c55383f Fix variable error for nova --service-type
caf9f79 Convert to requests-mock
33058cb Enable several checks and do not check docs/source/conf.py
abae04a Updated from global requirements
68f357d Enable check for E131
b6afd59 Add support for security-group-default-rules
ad9a14a Fix rxtx_factor name for creating a flavor
ff4af92 Allow selecting the network for doing the ssh with
9ce03a9 fix host resource repr to use 'host' attribute
4d25867 Enable H233
60d1283 Don't log sensitive auth data
d51b546 Enabled hacking checks H305 and H307
8ec2a29 Edits on help strings
c59a0c8 Add support for new fields in network create
67585ab Add "version-list" for listing REST API versions
0ff4afc Description is mandatory parameter when creating Security Group
6ee0b28 Filter endpoints by region whenever possible
32d13a6 Add missing parameters for server rebuild
f10d8b6 Fixes typo in error message of do_network_create
9f1ee12 Mention keystoneclient.Session use in docs
58cdcab Fix booting from volume when using api v3
52c5ad2 Sync apiclient from oslo-incubator
2acfb9b Convert server tests to httpretty
762bf69 Adding cornercases for set_metadata
313a2f8 Add way to specify key-name from environ

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-novaclient/2.19.0

Matt Riedemann