[openstack-dev] [nova] are we going to remove the novaclient v3 shell or what?

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Sep 17 14:59:19 UTC 2014

This has come up a couple of times in IRC now but the people that
probably know the answer aren't available.

There are python-novaclient patches that are adding new CLIs to the v2
(v1_1) and v3 shells, but now that we have the v2.1 API (v2 on v3) why
do we still have a v3 shell in the client?  Are there plans to remove that?

I don't really care either way, but need to know for code reviews.

One example: [1]

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/108942/

Matt Riedemann