[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Horizon] CORS and Federation

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 14:38:57 UTC 2014

On 09/17/2014 10:14 AM, Tim Bell wrote:
> Has Kristy's patch made it into Juno ?
I don't see any patches from Kristy in either the merged or pending
review state for non-keystone projects;

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:%22Kristy+Siu%22,n,z

So I'm guessing it is proof-of-concept code that has not been yet submitted.

How do you propose going from Horizon to Keystone using  SAML creds?