[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Set WIP for stale patches?

marios@redhat.com mandreou at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 08:26:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

as part of general housekeeping on our reviews, it was discussed at last
week's meeting [1] that we should set workflow -1 for stale reviews
(like gerrit used to do when I were a lad).

The specific criteria discussed was 'items that have a -1 from a core
but no response from author for 14 days'. This topic came up again
during today's meeting and it wasn't clear if the intention was for
cores to start enforcing this? So:

Do we start setting WIP/workflow -1 for those reviews that have a -1
from a core but no response from author for 14 days

thanks, marios

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2014/tripleo.2014-09-09-19.04.log.html