[openstack-dev] [Heat] Core team tidy-up

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 14:46:31 UTC 2014

 From time to time we have people drift away from core reviewing
activity on Heat for the long term due to changing employers, changing
roles or just changing priorities.

It's time for a bit of a clean-up, so I have removed Liang Chen and
Steve Dake from the heat-core group. We thank them for their past
efforts on Heat - particularly Steve, who was the founder of the
project. It goes without saying that we'd be happy to fast-track either
of them back into the core team should their attention shift back toward
Heat reviews.

I'm aware that there are some other folks who have been busy with other
tasks recently and not able to contribute to reviews; however I believe
that all remaining members of the core team are planning to be actively
reviewing in the near future. I'll work with the Kilo PTL to follow up
over the next few months and see whether that proves to be the case or
if other things come up.

cheers,
Zane.