[openstack-dev] tempest error

Nikesh Kumar Mahalka nikeshmahalka at vedams.com
Mon Sep 15 06:24:15 UTC 2014

Hi I deployed a Icehouse devstack on ubuntu 14.04.
When i am running tempest test on volume,i am getting errors.
 I also attached my cinder.conf and tempest.conf file.

I am running tempest tests by below command:
./run_tempest.sh tempest.api.volume

*Below is error:*

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/stack/tempest/tempest/test.py", line 128, in wrapper
    return f(self, *func_args, **func_kwargs)
  File "/opt/stack/tempest/tempest/api/volume/test_volumes_actions.py",
line 105, in test_volume_upload
    self.image_client.wait_for_image_status(image_id, 'active')
  File "/opt/stack/tempest/tempest/services/image/v1/json/image_client.py",
line 304, in wait_for_image_status
    raise exceptions.TimeoutException(message)
TimeoutException: Request timed out
Details: (VolumesV2ActionsTestXML:test_volume_upload) Time Limit Exceeded!
(196s)while waiting for active, but we got saving.

Ran 248 tests in 2671.199s

FAILED (failures=26)

Regrads
Nikesh