[openstack-dev] Contribution work flow

pcrews gleebix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 21:33:36 UTC 2014

Shar,

Hi!

1)  install git-review and set it up (poke around openstack docs)
2)  after crafting your patch in a new branch (git branch
name-of-branch-you-are-working-on), commit the changes (git add -a),
craft a commit message, save it, and then type git review
If everything is correct, it will submit to openstack's ci machine
(review.openstack.org) and you can track CI testing + reviews and such.

Also - cool to see you working on OpenStack!

Cheers,
Patrick