[openstack-dev] [Sahara] Working on DOC bug

Andrew Lazarev alazarev at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 12 19:50:09 UTC 2014

Hi Sharan,

Sahara uses python clients to communicate with other components. So, you
can start with inspecting "requirements.txt" file on "python-*"
dependancies. Next, you need to understand what is really used and how.
Also, some components could be used indirectly via nova client (e.g.
security groups management).

For this particular bug I see that Heat component is not described. Sahara
can provision cluster using Heat if it is configured to use heat
infrastructure engine. Also Sahara uses neutron for floating IPs and
security groups management if openstack cluster uses neutron. Probably
adding description of these two services is enough to close bug.

Thanks,
Andrew.