[openstack-dev] [qa] Tempest Bug triage

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 19:52:56 UTC 2014

So we had a Bug Day this week and the results were a bit disappointing
due to lack of participation. We went from 124 New bugs to 75. There
were also many cases where bugs referred to logs that no longer existed.
This suggests that we really need to keep up with bug triage in real
time. Since bug triage should involve the Core review team, we propose
to rotate the responsibility of triaging bugs weekly. I put up an
etherpad here https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-bug-triage-rotation
and I hope the tempest core review team will sign up. Given our size,
this should involve signing up once every two months or so. I took next
week.

  -David