[openstack-dev] [Fuel] SSL in Fuel

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 11 11:19:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

We definitely need a person who will help with design for the feature.

Here is the list of open questions:

1. UI design for certificates uploading
2. CLI
3. diagnostic snapshot sanitising
4. REST API/DB design
5. background tasks for nailgun (?)
6. do we need separate container to certificates signing? I don't think
that we need if it's
    not separate service. If it command line tool, it can be installed in
nailgun container, in
    case if we implement background tasks for nailgun, or in mcollective
container.

Thanks,