[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Licensing issue with using JSHint in build

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 07:02:02 UTC 2014

I want to apologize for my rapid response, I was incorrect about the license
because of the file you pointed out.  I did not intend to sound snarky or
anything like that in either the original email or the reply.

Anyway, for future reference, I believe the last thread where this was discussed was
here: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-April/031689.html,
which basically reiterates what David says above (it's good to have links to the
past discussions, IMO).

Best Regards,
Solly Ross

P.S. Here's hoping that the JSHint devs eventually find a way to remove that line
from the file -- according to https://github.com/jshint/jshint/issues/1234, not
much of the original remains.