[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Licensing issue with using JSHint in build

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 17:00:29 UTC 2014

JSHint *isn't* Douglas Crockford.  It was written by someone who (understandably)
thought Douglas Crockford had some good ideas, but was overzealous.  It does mostly the
same things, but is more lenient with regards to style elements.

The license is as such: https://github.com/jshint/jshint/blob/master/LICENSE

You are thinking of JSLint, which is written by Douglas Crockford.