[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Plugable solution for running abstract commands on nodes

Dmitriy Shulyak dshulyak at mirantis.com
Wed Sep 10 16:10:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

you described transport mechanism for running commands based on facts, we
have another one, which stores
all business logic in nailgun and only provides orchestrator with set of
tasks to execute. This is not a problem.

I am talking about API for plugin writer/developer. And how implement it to
be more "friendly"