[openstack-dev] [Nova] Current state of play for nova FFEs

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Sep 9 22:57:41 UTC 2014

Hi.

So feature freeze seems to be going quite well to me. We've already
landed 10 things which had requested exceptions.

However, there are still six things in flight, so I would like to
remind people to keep focussing on those please. The deadline for
these patches to be approved is Friday midnight UTC. If something is
still in the gate when the deadline comes we'll try and sneak it
through, but things which aren't approved by then will be delayed
until Kilo.

To that end, if there is anything on the FFE list which we think wont
make it in time, let's defer it early so we can focus more on the
things which do stand a chance.

Thanks,
Michael

--