[openstack-dev] [Heat] Request for python-heatclient project to adopt heat-translator

Sahdev P Zala spzala at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 9 17:56:01 UTC 2014

Hi Angus, please see my reply in-line.

Thanks!

Regards,
Sahdev

From:   Angus Salkeld <asalkeld at mirantis.com>
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Date:   09/09/2014 12:25 AM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] [Heat] Request for python-heatclient
project to adopt heat-translator

Hi

Would the translator ever need to talk to something like Mistral for
workflow?

   I do not think so. There is no current plan that needs the
heat-translator to talk to Mistral or other services.

If so does it make sense to hook the translator into heat client.

(this might not be an issue, just asking).

-Angus