[openstack-dev] [Nova] List of granted FFEs

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Mon Sep 8 10:03:03 UTC 2014

On 6 September 2014 15:32, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
> Michael Still wrote:
>> I've built this handy dandy list of granted FFEs, because searching
>> email to find out what is approved is horrible. It would be good if
>> people with approved FFEs could check their thing is listed here:
>>
>>     https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-nova-approved-ffes
>
> It would also be great if the contents of that list matched the
> Launchpad milestone page we use to track progress on them:
>
> https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/juno-rc1

+1

We should all be back in sync now:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-nova-approved-ffes

There was confusion with previously partially completed blueprints,
but they have been re-opened in rc1 to reflect the current state of
things.

Also, we should have all -2s removed now, do speak up if I have missed you out.

Thanks,
John