[openstack-dev] [rally] Parallel scenarios

Mikhail Dubov mdubov at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 5 22:35:55 UTC 2014

Hi Ajay,

Rally as of now does not support launching different scenarios in parallel;
implementing this functionality is, however, one of the major points in our
roadmap (see this blueprint
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rally/+spec/benchmark-runners-at-large-scale>),
since being able to produce e.g. parallel load from different servers is
really important for benchmarking at scale.

Best regards,
Mikhail Dubov

Mirantis, Inc.
E-Mail: mdubov at mirantis.com