[openstack-dev] Election Season, PTL and TC September-October 2014

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Sep 5 19:13:41 UTC 2014

PTL Election details:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTL_Elections_September/October_2014

TC Election details:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_October_2014

Please read the stipulations and timelines for candidates and electorate
contained in these wikipages.

There will be an announcement email opening nominations as well as an
announcement email opening the polls.

Be aware, in the PTL elections if the program only has one candidate,
that candidate is acclaimed and there will be no poll. There will only
be a poll if there is more than one candidate stepping forward for a
program's PTL position.

There was a new governance resolution pertaining to election
expectations, be sure you are informed of the information contained
therein:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/resolutions/20140711-election-activities.rst

There will be further announcements posted to the openstack-dev mailing
list as action is required from the electorate or candidates. This email
is for information purposes only.

If you have any questions which you feel affect others please reply to
this email thread. If you have any questions that you wish to discuss in
private please email both myself Anita Kuno (anteaya) email:
anteaya at anteaya.info and Tristan Cacqueray (tristanC) email:
tristan.cacqueray at enovance.com so that we may address your concerns.

Please Note: There is a chance I may have to step aside from my duties
for personal reasons, should that happen Jeremy Stanley (irc:fungi
email:fungi at yuggoth.org) will take over my duties for the PTL election,
in co-ordination with Tristan and Thierry Carrez (irc: ttx
email:thierry at openstack.org) will perform my duties for the TC election.
The candidates and the electorate should experience no difference in the
execution of the duties should I need to step aside.

Thank you,
Anita.