[openstack-dev] StackTach.v3 - Screencasts ...

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Sep 5 17:41:06 UTC 2014

For those of you playing the home game ... just added four new screencasts to the StackTach.v3 playlist.

These are technical deep dives into the code added over the last week or so, with demos.
For the more complex topics I spend a little time on the background and rationale.

StackTach.v3: Stream debugging  (24:22)
StackTach.v3: Idempotent pipeline processing and debugging (12:16)
StackTach.v3: Quincy & Quince - the REST API (22:56)
StackTach.v3: Klugman the versioned cmdline tool for Quincy (8:46)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmyM48VxCGaW5pPdyFNWCuwVT1bCBV5p3

Please add any comments to the video and I'll try to address them there.

Next ... the move to StackForge!

Have a great weekend!
-S