[openstack-dev] [nova] Averting the Nova crisis by splitting out virt drivers

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Fri Sep 5 16:56:02 UTC 2014

Well, I and I believe a few others feel a slightly higher sense of urgency about splitting out the scheduler but I don't want to hijack this thread for that debate.  Fair warning, I intend to start a new thread where we can talk specifically about the scheduler split, I'm afraid we're in the situation where we're all in agreement but everyone has a different view of what that agreement is.

--
Don Dugger