[openstack-dev] [Nova][FFE] Feature freeze exception for virt-driver-numa-placement

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 12:59:37 UTC 2014

Since this did not get an 'Approved' as of yet, I want to make sure that
this is not because the number of sponsors. 2 core members have already
sponsored it, and as per [1] cores can sponsor their own FFEs so that's 3.

N.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-September/044669.html