[openstack-dev] [neutron][policy] Group-based Policy next steps

Prasad Vellanki prasad.vellanki at oneconvergence.com
Fri Sep 5 05:59:08 UTC 2014

Sumit
Thanks for initiating this and also good discussion today on the IRC.

My thoughts are that it is important to make this available to potential
users and customers as soon as possible so that we can get the necessary
feedback. Considering that the neutron cores and community are battling
nova parity and stability now, I would think it would be tough to get any
time for incubator or neutron feature branch any time soon.
I would think it would be better to move GBP into stackforge and then look
at incubator or neutron feature branch when available.

prasadv