[openstack-dev] [neutron] Status of Neutron at Juno-3

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Wed Sep 3 12:17:31 UTC 2014

Given how deep the merge queue is (146 currently), we've effectively
reached feature freeze in Neutron now (likely other projects as well).
So this morning I'm going to go through and remove BPs from Juno which
did not make the merge window. I'll also be putting temporary -2s in
the patches to ensure they don't slip in as well. I'm looking at FFEs
for the high priority items which are close but didn't quite make it:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/l3-high-availability
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/add-ipset-to-security
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/security-group-rules-for-devices-rpc-call-refactor

Thanks,