[openstack-dev] [Cinder][Nova]Quest about Cinder Brick proposal

Emma Lin line at vmware.com
Wed Sep 3 00:20:26 UTC 2014

Thank you all for the prompt response. And I'm glad to see the progress on this topic.
Basically, what I'm thinking is the local storage support for big data and large scale computing is specially useful.

I'll monitor the meeting progress actively.

Duncan,
And I'm interested to know the details of this topic. Btw, if this Brick code called by Cinder?

Thanks
Emma