[openstack-dev] [Nova] Feature Freeze Exception process for Juno

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 18:40:45 UTC 2014

On 09/02/2014 08:16 PM, Michael Still wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We're soon to hit feature freeze, as discussed in Thierry's recent
> email. I'd like to outline the process for requesting a freeze
> exception:
>
>     * your code must already be up for review
>     * your blueprint must have an approved spec
>     * you need three (3) sponsoring cores for an exception to be granted

Can core reviewers who have features up for review have this number
lowered to two (2) sponsoring cores, as they in reality then need four
(4) cores (since they themselves are one (1) core but cannot really
vote) making it an order of magnitude more difficult for them to hit
this checkbox?

Thanks,
N.