[openstack-dev] [nova] feature branch for Nova v2.1 API?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Sep 2 16:28:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange at redhat.com> wrote:

> I think it is reasonable to assume that our Juno work is easily capable
> of keeping the entire core team 100% busy until Kilo opens. So having
> people review v2.1 stuff on a feature branch is definitely going to
> impact the work we get done for Juno to some extent, though it is
> admittedly hard to quantify this impact in any meaningful way.

I agree. I'm happy for people to be working on v2.1, but we really do
need cores to be focussing on reviews for Juno and everyone else to be
trying to close bugs. Its not that long until we reopen master for
Kilo, so asking people to divert their efforts for a few weeks doesn't
seem unreasonable.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia