[openstack-dev] [vmware][nova] Refactor reseries rebased

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 14:27:36 UTC 2014

We've been playing a game recently between oslo.vmware and the refactor
series where a patch from the refactor series goes in, requiring a
rebase of oslo.vmware daily. After a brief discussion with garyk earlier
I decided to head that off by rebasing the refactor series on top of
oslo.vmware, which has been sat in the integrated queue in the gate for
over 5 hours now. i.e. Whether it succeeds or fails, it will now go in
before anything else.

Unfortunately, in doing that I have had to lose +2 +A on 4 refactor
series patches. I made a note of who had approved them:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109754/
Brian Elliott +2
John Garbutt +2 +A

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109755/
Daniel Berrange +2
Andrew Laski +2
John Garbutt +2 +A

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/114817/
Brian Elliott +2
Andrew Laski +2
John Garbutt +2 +A

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/117467/
Brian Elliott +2
Andrew Laski +2
John Garbutt +2 +A

These patches have been lightly touched to resolve merge conflicts with
the oslo.vmware integration, but no more. If people could take another
quick look I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

Matt
--
Matthew Booth

Phone: +442070094448 (UK)
GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490