[openstack-dev] Kilo Design Summit schedule

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 31 11:51:25 UTC 2014

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> We still expect a number of changes (TripleO session schedule is still
> tbd, we might drop the "gate debugging" cross-project workshop...). If
> anyone pushes a change to the live schedule at this point, it would be
> nice to post a corresponding public service announcement to this thread
> to give everyone a heads-up.

A quick heads-up on recent changes I noticed:

In the Cross-project workshops:
- We won't have a "Gate debugging" session anymore
- "DefCore, RefStack, Interop. and Tempest" is now Tuesday at 11:15
- We'll have a session on "End user experience & SDKs" Tuesday at 15:40

In the Nova track:
- "Nova Objects Status and Deadlines" is now Wednesday at 11:00
- "Nova Functional Testing" is now Wednesday at 16:30

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)