[openstack-dev] Mistral - Real Time integration

Dmitri Zimine dzimine at stackstorm.com
Fri Oct 31 02:21:35 UTC 2014

Hi Raanan,

1) yes, the workflow execution can be triggered by the REST API call.

2) yes the Mistral is the closest in OpenStack for the higher-level automation and integration across operations and with external systems.

Are you coming to OpenStack summit by any chance? Your comments expose your experience in the area, we would love to meet and chat more. Else, let’s follow up at length here on the mail list.

Regards, DZ.