[openstack-dev] [All] Finalizing cross-project design summit track

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Wed Oct 29 22:46:52 UTC 2014

Any chance we could use the opening to move either the Refstack session or the logging session from their current joint (and conflicting) time (15:40)?  QA really would be appreciated at both. And I'd really like to be at both.  I'd say the Refstack one would go better in the debug slot, as the API stuff is sort of related to the logging.  Switching with one of the 14:50 sessions might also work.

Just hoping.  I really want great participation at all of these sessions.

--rocky