[openstack-dev] [all] Bringing some DevOps love to Openstack

Philip Cheong philip.cheong at elastx.se
Wed Oct 29 14:30:39 UTC 2014

Yes, the aim is to get a vagrant-openstack provider plugin under
Hashicorp's or Mitchellh's github account. Whether you call that "official"
or "blessed", doesn't really matter.

In order for Vagrant to integrate with other tools such as Packer there
needs to be a preferred plugin. Hopefully the owners of the other plugins
will agree to deprecate theirs so that an end can be put to the
fragmentation that has happened so far and direct contributors to the
correct place.

email: philip.cheong at elastx.se
office: +46 8 557 728 10
mobile: +46 702 870 814