[openstack-dev] [NFV] Patches tagging with NFVImpact

Maru Newby marun at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 11:43:23 UTC 2014

On Oct 29, 2014, at 12:25 PM, Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

I had a mail filter applied when I looked at the list this morning and I failed to notice that this was an old thread until I had already sent my reply.  That said, we have Neutron specs up for review that still include this tag in the commit message and now I know at least that I can ask for their removal.

Maru