[openstack-dev] [Neutron] BGP - VPN BoF session in Kilo design summit

Jaume Devesa devvesa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:26:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

it seems like the BGP dynamic routing it is in a good shape to be included
in Neutron during Kilo[1]. There is quite interest in offer BGP-VPN too.
Mathieu Rohon's spec[2] goes in this direction. Of course it makes sense
that his development leverages the BGP one.

I would like to have a BoF session and invite anyone interested on these
blueprints to join us or even add a new related one. I've created an
etherpad[3] to share ideas and agree with session schedule. I propose
Wednesday afternoon.

If Carl Baldwin is agree, we can talk about it also during the open
discussion of today's L3 subteam meeting.

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125401/
[
​2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125401/
[3]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/bgp-vpn-dynamic-routing