[openstack-dev] [nova][CI] nova-networking or neutron netwokring for CI

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Oct 29 09:23:20 UTC 2014

Thanks for the feedback.

OK, got it, nova networking is not a requirement for a CI. Then I'll see
not a single reason to support it. We will investigate in the neutron
way for our CI and also for production.

Now coming back to the Hypervisorsupportmatrix
( https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HypervisorSupportMatrix ).
I guess the scope of this matrix is only nova and not neutron,cinder,..
isn't it?

So in this matrix I have to tick the networking lines (vlan, routing,..)
as NOT supported, right? (as scope is neutron-networking, altough we
would "support" it with neutron).

Thanks,
Andreas

--