[openstack-dev] [neutron][nova] New specs on routed networking

Rohit Agarwalla (roagarwa) roagarwa at cisco.com
Tue Oct 28 21:06:51 UTC 2014

There isn't a mechanism for us to get a BoF scheduled in advance. So,
let's gather at the Neutron contributors meetup on Friday.
Hopefully, some of us would have already met each other at the Neutron
design sessions before Friday and we can figure out a good time slot that
works for everyone interested.

Thanks
Rohit