[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Fuel standards

Meg McRoberts mmcroberts at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 28 19:22:14 UTC 2014

Could we specify that all Fuel configuration files should include all
allowable
parameters.  The optional parameters can be commented out but being able
to uncomment and populate a parameter is a lot easier than having to find
the
exact name and order.

For bonus points, we could include commentary about when and how to activate
these optional parameters but we could also cover this in the documentation
for
each configuration file.

meg