[openstack-dev] [tc] new "big tent" change in the governance repo

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Oct 27 18:42:16 UTC 2014

Several people mentioned that it would be easier to review the policy changes in the “big tent” series if they were squashed into a single patch. I’ve done that in https://review.openstack.org/131227. The first version of the patch is the squashed series as it existed before, and the second version of the patch includes most of the proposed changes to wording. There were a few cases where significant changes were requested, and I want to let those see more discussion before making them.

Doug