[openstack-dev] [neutron][nova] New specs on routed networking

Cory Benfield Cory.Benfield at metaswitch.com
Mon Oct 27 09:16:41 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 20:51:36, Kevin Benton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for posting this. I am interested in this use case as well.
>
> I didn't find a link to a review for the ML2 driver. Do you have any
> more details for that available?

Sure. The ML2 driver itself isn't submitted for review yet because we're still working on it, but you can find the current code here[1]. If you think there's a risk of confusion with ML2 we'd love to hear about it.

Cory

[1]: https://github.com/Metaswitch/calico-neutron/blob/master/neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/mech_calico.py