[openstack-dev] [all] Key signing at the summit?

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Mon Oct 27 00:01:07 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! We have a summit rapidly approaching, and to my knowledge,
no key signing event planned. That is unfortunate, as the web of trust
that we started building in Atlanta would be quite stronger as we add
more European developers who I'm sure will be present in large numbers
due to proximity.

I believe we may be too late to do a mass keysigning, though if others
feel we have time to gather fingerprints and disseminate a list for
printing, then I will try to devote some time to it in the next 24
hours. However, I want to encourage everyone to print out your signature
en-masse (hint hint: print it on your business cards) so that you can
do an impromptu verification of identity with somebody. It may also be
valuable to arrange a time where everyone can be present with their
government issued IDs even if there isn't a mass list.