[openstack-dev] [poppy] Summit Design Session Planning

Amit Gandhi amit.gandhi at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Oct 23 21:25:56 UTC 2014

Hi

The summit planning etherpad [0] is now available to continue discussion topics for the Poppy design session in Paris (to be held on Tuesday Nov 4th, at 2pm)

The planning etherpad will be kept open until next Thursday, during which we will finalize what will be discussed during the Poppy Design session[1].  The Poppy team started the planning discussion at todays weekly Poppy meeting[2].

One of the initial design session topics we plan to discuss at the summit is how Poppy can provision CDN services over Swift Containers.

I would like to invite any Swift developers who are attending the Kilo Summit to attend the Poppy design session, so that we can discuss in detail how this feature would work and any issues we would need to consider.

For more information on Poppy (CDN), and the Design Session, please visit the Poppy wiki page [3]

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/poppy-design-session-paris
[1] http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/event/5c9eed173199565ce840100e37ebd754#.VElwU4exE1d
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Poppy
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Poppy