[openstack-dev] [api] API Workgroup git repository

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Wed Oct 22 20:54:44 UTC 2014

Everett, I think the description is managed by this file:
https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/master/gerrit/projects.yaml

- Steve

From:   Everett Toews <everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM>
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
Date:   10/22/2014 04:40 PM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] [api] API Workgroup git repository

I notice at the top of the GitHub mirror page [1] it reads, "API Working
Group http://openstack.org?

Can we get that changed to "API Working Group
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/API_Working_Group??

That URL would be much more helpful to people who come across the GitHub
repo. It's not a code change so we would need a repo owner to actually
make the change. Who should I contact about that?

Thanks,
Everett

[1] https://github.com/openstack/api-wg/