[openstack-dev] [NFV] Meeting minutes and summary for 2014-10-22

Luke Gorrie luke at snabb.co
Wed Oct 22 16:26:07 UTC 2014

On 22 October 2014 16:34, Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote:

> Thanks to those who attended the meeting today, for those who missed in
> minutes and the full log are available at these locations:

Apologies for absence. Here is an update from me:

We are currently developing the Snabb mechanism driver out-of-tree based on
the feedback in the Juno cycle. We will revisit this strategy as events
unfold e.g. as Neutron experiments with new processes for handling drivers
and/or related work on drivers that we could merge with.

So: at this moment not pushing the vhost-user code upstream but would be
happy if somebody else wants to do so as part of another driver.